Conference Room Hire
The conference room Thegoobeliny Dawang Woorlab-gerring is available for hire for meetings, usually by organisations which relate to our work in one way or another.
This facility was completed as part of the Language Centre extension in May 2010 and was built to suit the typical requirements for medium sized gatherings, conferences or workshops. It offers a pleasant and friendly environment for meetings and is located in proximity to other Indigenous organisations on Button Drive (second turnoff from Speargrass Road).
What this facility offers:
- Comfortable seating for up to 25 people, suitable for groups up to 40 (max.)
- Conference style arrangement of tables and chairs – can be adopted to your needs
- Fully air conditioned
- Kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities (permanent hot water)
- White board (included in room hire)
- Pin board (included in room hire)
- Toilet facilities
- Interactive electronic whiteboard (surcharge applies)
- Ceiling mounted data projector (surcharge applies)